Andrew Wheldon Solicitor offers one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to obtain a will in the local area.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting updating wills
- Applying for Probate
- Assistance with claims against wills and estates
- Deceased estate claims and defending deceased estates
- Estate planning
- Estate administration
- Letters of Administration (in the event that there is no will or a will is deemed invalid)
- Supreme Court estate litigation
- Assistance with the Family Provision Claims
We always recommend keeping your will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a hard enough time.
» Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced wills and estates lawyer